Wont load xp

I setup the memory timings from another thread that I posted except I did not overclock at all. I am running 200mhz on the fsb etc...

Voltage 2.5v + .3v

Command per clock (CPC) enable

CAS latency control (tCL) 3

RAS# to CAS# delay (tRCD) 4

Min RAS# Active Timing (tRAS) 8

Row Precharge timing (tRP) 3

Row cycle time (tRC) 7

Row refresh cycle time (tRFC) 16

Row to row delay (tRRD) 2

Write recovery time (tWR) 2

Write to read delay (tWTR) 2

Read to write delay (tRTW) 3

Refresh period (tREF) 3120

DRAM bank interleave enable/disable

DQS skew control auto

DQS skew value 0

DRAM drive strength auto

DRAM data drive strength auto

Max Async Latency 8ns

**DRAM response time normal

Read Preamble time 5.5ns

Idle cycle limit 16

Dynamic counter diable

R/W queue bypass 16x

Bypass max 7x

32 byte granulation disable

I started a memory test for a couple hours went to lunch and did some other stuff. I got back and everything looked good. I started an xp install, did F6 to load device drivers and everything went as normal. Now the computer boots blips a bsod and resets. I cannot even read it. It reboots even in safe mode and safe mode command prompt.

Here are the parts

DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D (BIOS 11/14/2005)

AMD Venice 3500+

2x1gb Mushkin Extreme Performance Black Series

XFX GeForce 7800 GTX

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Gamer

Maxtor 6L200M0 200Gig HD

BenQ DW 1620 DVD +RW

Thermaltake Butterfly 480Watt PS

Logitech MX1000

So those are you memory settings 3438? Have you just tried setting "Optimized Default Settings" in the Bios and just adjusting your voltage and timings for cpu and memory and enabling Memtest86 and running only Test#5 30-40 times? Why are you pressing "F6" for SATA drivers, not needed just use the PATA compatible solution which Windows should automatically pick up your harddrive without the SATA drivers anyway. How does that sound....?

Yes, those are for 3438. Thanks for the idea on SATA. I decided to flash the bios and then reset up the settings I originally had set. The install is running the last of my updates now. Everything now looks good.

My expert has been running since Jan. This one is in my son's machine. I have had zero problems with the expert except the wonderful PS issue when you power it down I have to reach behind and turn off the power supply for a few seconds. I have that one running at 215 on FSB and use it all the time.

Loading optimized defaults is highly recommended when first installing windows. I had my stock timings that I had entered, no FSB overclock, and windows refused to go past the first setup. Loading optimized defaults and restarting the process worked like a charm.

You need to reinstall Windows. At this point it isn't even a matter of trying to get into Windows. You need to reinstall on optimized defaults and then finding a setting that you can work with 24/7 without destroying anything.

I BSOD now and auto reboot after just flashing my BIOS last night.

Boo huh? Stupid me.. 623-3 was working fine, but I just wanted the new vers...

I guess I am a little confused. Why would I need to reinstall windows with load optimized settings since I reinstalled it after I got the bios flashed? It would not finish any other way. It may have after I flashed the bios but I never tried.