getting errors installing windows =/

Guest GripS
Wow. Surprised I didn't notice. That PSU is GARBAGE. Get a new one thats on the list of Recommended PSUs in the recommended sections of these forums. :)

Must not of read my post either. :)

kk i just want to make sure its not the ram too, cause u know since i made this com for someone i dont wanna be liable for that part too =P lol, its not my fault i choose him a good one cept he wanted his budget to be reached so he went cheap, o well lol gonna get him a ocz powerstream one

bump so would the ocz performance ram have anything to do w/ it, i doubt it tho cause uping the voltage helped me

so you think it would be worth it to rma it? shipping + 15% restock from newegg

out of a 40$ psu. shipping is gonna be expensive

i cant really test it cause I dont have the computer anymore, what I'm asking is if the RAM could be the problem

>> RAM OCZ Performance Sticks 2x512. I just want to make sure that the RAM sticks arent the problem here.

Guest GripS

The RAM could be a problem. Regardless the power supply needs to be replaced. This is why I suggest replacing the PSU before further troubleshooting.

I believe that RAM is OCZ's budget line which these boards don't particularly care for budget ram so I wouldn't be suprised if that ends up getting replaced as well.