Sign in to follow this  
skEwb

DFI wont let me select US as a country on their RMA form

Thanks Limnos man. So little of computers makes sense to me; that I am glad when any small thing actually does make sense. I always thought computers were cute little ones and zeros handlers and now they are forced to try to do every thing else under the sun that has no real one or zero value. Heheheehe. Crazy shett man.

RGone...

Yeah, never thought of that...makes sense.

My problem is I ordered my things from zipzoomfly and those guys are morons, I say this because they wouldnt answer the phone or any of my online RMA requests. It took me having to complain to my credit card company to RMA a dead PSU they sent me for them to finally call me and take my RMA. So if I try to RMA through original supplier I'm screwed, I really need to do it through DFI, since ZZF sucks...

Regardless, thanks for the info and I shot off an email to [email protected] since they did not return my call from yesterday.

this is probably true

except neither Rgone nor I control the DFI site in any shape, way, or form

We've tried to get them to fix their site a zillion times but we are nobodies so they never listen.

maybe if you write them they will fix it for you and the thousands of other customers out there who have said the same thing

(and while you are at it, complain loudly about their site being either down or slower than death 99% of the time)

LOL, Sounds like they need to listen to the noobies. Ill bet less people would be afraid to buy DFI if they would ratchet up their customer service in the U.S.

If it weren't for this site, sales in the U.S. would drop 60%