Sign in to follow this  
SIREX

My System

ya thats alittle much but its still a sweet pc

I will say its a bit much but considering what he has done to it? Only thing i dont like on the comp is the 2500 cause if i shelled out that much cash i wouldnt be using an 90 dollar cpu.

ya i c what your sayig but its a good ocer

guys, look at the detail put into that case. I'm no case modding person, but at least I can see when someone put the time and efforrt into some something while seeing the value it adds ($$$ for those of you don't understand this concept). I've seen "modded" systems at different places for over $2000 with less specs and inferior case work done to them.

and $10? your mother should take you by the ear and drag you into the streets to beat you for that. no manners or respect.

Only thing i dont like on the comp is the 2500 cause if i shelled out that much cash i wouldnt be using an 90 dollar cpu.

That is the whole point of overclocking. My 90 dollor cpu is running faster than a 400 dollor cpu. Why pay 400 when you can pay 90. Also I would like to thank you guys for the props. I did have a lot of time and money in this machine. The reason I want to sell it is I want to build a 64 machine. Plus anyone who mods or builds systems will say its kind of addictive. I am bored now that it is done. If I spend anymore money my wife will have me singing suprano. I also have all the boxes I like to keep them. Yes the windows were all custom lazer etched no stickers.

my 83 dollar cpu (searched around a bit) runs at the speeds of a 489 dollar cpu but if i were going to pay that much i would want a cpu the could be pushed further than this

I have one question tho, why are you selling 'whole' when you could easily integrate a lot of that stuff(ATI, burner and stuff and btw you cant get better than an audigy2) into your 64 rig, peoples would buy separate parts easier than a $3000+ system.

Edited by kobalt

my 83 dollar cpu (searched around a bit) runs at the speeds of a 489 dollar cpu but if i were going to pay that much i would want a cpu the could be pushed further than this

If you know anything about AMD Barton cores you should know that the 2500+ with the right stepping are great overclockers, & can easily pass 3200+ speeds with out breaking a sweat. The 3000+ & 3200+ dont overclock that well & cant keep up with a good 2500+ OCed

Nice system Sirex

Edited by Fah Q

Yeah i know all about that its why i own one running at 3200+ speeds on air.

With good air cooling they will go alot higher then a 3200+, & with H2O even higher yet

gentlemen... settle down. this is the area for buying/selling/trading hardware. if you want to start a . match this isn't the place for it. see if the mods will delete this one and let you restart the post. cuz your odds of selling it thru here have gone down with each post in this thread.

Edited by bigred

Sign in to follow this