Sign in to follow this  
nloding

Old/broken/dead gaming consoles

I am looking to buy any old, discarded, broken, dead, or otherwise "unfit" gaming consoles from those looking to get rid of them. I am hoping to find the following, however unlikely that may be:

XBOX 360 (1 in a zillion chance, but I'll take it!)

Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)

Sony Playstation 2 (Slim)

Nintendo Gamecube

I am also hoping to find some older consoles, such as the original NES or SNES, N64, GBA; Sega Genesis/Saturn/Game Gear, or even an old Atari 2600.

If you have a console you're looking to get rid of, let me know!!!

Depends on how much you're willing to pay for. I have an old NES w/ several games and i think 1 controller that has been sitting in my room for years...

Not much of a custom rig as much as a giant gaming room :) A nice TV, with every game you could ever want, with network drops all around, tables, and my computer room off to the side for a medium sized LAN party.

PM's have been sent!

Anyone else with anything?

What I would really like is a broken PSP :)

i have gamecube parts and a xbox 1.4 motherboard.

i have one full gamecube assembly, 1 extra laser, an extra gamecube motherboard, and motherboard tray.

lemme know if you are interested. pm if you are.

rofl was just getting ready to head to vintage stock to drop off some old nes systems I dug up 3 of themlast night with multiple controllers and guns for each with full hook up's also about 28 games,got a original working gameboy B&W sitting here with a GB advance as well I think I have a super nes and nes 64 some were as well along with a broken gamecube well jsut the disk read error thingy drop me a pm.

Had a string of good luck with Nintendo consoles, so I'm not looking for those anymore, but a dead PSP would be awesome!

i got a couple atari systems from back in the late 70's they considered collector items yet?

my neighbor has the original pong as well. its like a suitcased sized unit.

Sign in to follow this