Where can I buy lanparty decals?

centy

Yes. I order online cause I'm so far away from the nearest retailer, but all those places should have decal paper in stock. Last time I got it at Staples cause I just happened to be at a Staples store.

What about LanParty baseball caps? Anyone ever thought about that?

Thanks wingspar, I've got a great idea for decal's I'm working on. BTW T-shirt for me.

Guest oRiOn

I think a shirt with only the lanparty logo, the face was centered and big on a t-shirt, I would wear that for sure.

-Will

Well I just got some clear decal printer paper at compusa today. gonna make my own badges, logo's, and maybe a sticker of my avatar. 10 sheets for $8.00. BTW you can also buy iron-on printer paper to (I did not know this) very cool.

The iron on paper is kind of tacky. I bought some a few years ago to do a couple of t-shirts. You can see the square shape of the decal after ironing it onto the shirt, and it’s kind of shinny. Better to just get it silk screened.

I think a hat would be pretty sweet. Pro-Fit with the face inside the A on the front with the lanparty logo along the rim at the back, or vice versa. Put me down for a few !

Or mirror like mine:)

mott13-lprig.jpg

Thats SWEET dude !! :nod:

centy.. Please do a search for 'case badges'.. there are already MANY threads about this and in the future try to search before you start a thread.. thx