Where can I buy lanparty decals?

centy

Where can I buy lanparty decals, as shown in this picture?

bundle_2.jpg

As big as possible!

Hi

I think that you can buy decal paper for normal printers, then assuming you are NOT infringing any copyright etc it should be a case of getting the image you want to the size that you want and ....bingo.

I have been looking into this myself as I have a few idea's for my next case.

Where can I buy lanparty decals, as shown in this picture?

bundle_2.jpg

As big as possible!

I think that there is a small need for such items. As it is, the decal & case badge comes with the LP SLI-DR only. So how about it Angry, will DFI get some for us or is there another place that peeps can get them from?

Hi

I think that you can buy decal paper for normal printers, then assuming you are NOT infringing any copyright etc it should be a case of getting the image you want to the size that you want and ....bingo.

I have been looking into this myself as I have a few idea's for my next case.

Bingo....Light goes on....Thanks for kick starting my brain. That should be a very easy way to do anything you want. Thanks for the insight.:)BTW could you give me a review on that UFO case you got?

Can you buy decal paper at local retailers like staples, office max, bestbuy?

Yes. I order online cause I'm so far away from the nearest retailer, but all those places should have decal paper in stock. Last time I got it at Staples cause I just happened to be at a Staples store.

What about LanParty baseball caps? Anyone ever thought about that?

And I probably wouldn’t wear a t-shirt, but might if the design was real cool and it had a pocket.

Anyone think it might be worth while to start a poll to see if this is a viable option to tackle, or has this subject come up before?