NHL Playoffs

n1ce_hat

lol

well...I think I am ready to take that bet with ya bro

looks like Lupul and his 4 goals (including game winner in overtime) makes it 3-0 and the Avs are gonna win probably the next game, but lose in 5...hey...just like they beat Dallas! ;)

don't get me wrong...I love the Avs...but momma and I are bitter at them for trading away Abeischer (sp?) for Theodore....Abby and Budaj played monster down the stretch to get them into 7th place, then they put this dumbass goalie in???

He stunk for Montreal...he stinks for Avs...he hopefully gets traded (stupid Avs traded a great young goalie @ 1.5mil a year for a weak, sloppy goalie in Theodore who makes 4.5mil a year...????)

like I said...we love the Avs...but they need to lose this year...we are extremely happy they beat Dallas, because even though the Stars are our NHL affiliates, we have zero love for them and stupid Turco (and momma has a special hate for Chipmunk Modano also). But Konopka play(ed/s) for the Ducks this year, and he was on our local pro championship team 2 years ago...and we LOVE Selanne and his crazy Finnish accent after games and after periods etc hehe.

Anyway...its hasta la hockey for the Avs...and looks to be a Cali fight between SJ and ANA ;)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interviewer: Teemu, how do you feel about knocking out the Avs in game 4 with the game winning goal?

Selanne: (in heavy Finnish accent) Ya I get puck and score goal. We win game ya.

Interviewer: Let's take a look at the game winning goal. Here you take the puck around Blake and toe-drag though Liles and put it top shelf against Theodore. Tell us about this goal.

Selanne: Ya I take puck. Drag between toe and shot goal. We score. Win game, ya.

Interviewer: And here's the game winning goaltender for the Ducks, Ilya Bryzgalov. Tell us Ilya, what does it feel like to win this series?

Bryzgalov: (in heavy Russian accent that sounds suspiciously like Teemu Selanne's Finnish accent) Yes we win game. Teemu score and we win. Great goal.

Interviewer: You made 43 saves tonight as the Avs desperately tried to keep this series alive. Tell us how hard it was to stop all of these shots and give your team the win.

Bryzgalov: Yes we win. Avalanche shoot puck. I make stop. Teemu score goal. We win game.

hehehe....those two are like long-lost twins

lol

well...I think I am ready to take that bet with ya bro

looks like Lupul and his 4 goals (including game winner in overtime) makes it 3-0 and the Avs are gonna win probably the next game, but lose in 5...hey...just like they beat Dallas! ;)

Oh...how that's 3-0 against the avs you wanna bet!....you're funny...hahahahahaha

Well...one thing I agree with you completely...Theodore sucks, I and 98% of the fans are glad he's long gone!

PS: I still have faith in the avs...despite the fact the're behind 0-3 and their goalie sucks

Interviewer: Teemu, how do you feel about knocking out the Avs in game 4 with the game winning goal?

Selanne: (in heavy Finnish accent) Ya I get puck and score goal. We win game ya.

Interviewer: Let's take a look at the game winning goal. Here you take the puck around Blake and toe-drag though Liles and put it top shelf against Theodore. Tell us about this goal.

Selanne: Ya I take puck. Drag between toe and shot goal. We score. Win game, ya.

Interviewer: And here's the game winning goaltender for the Ducks, Ilya Bryzgalov. Tell us Ilya, what does it feel like to win this series?

Bryzgalov: (in heavy Russian accent that sounds suspiciously like Teemu Selanne's Finnish accent) Yes we win game. Teemu score and we win. Great goal.

Interviewer: You made 43 saves tonight as the Avs desperately tried to keep this series alive. Tell us how hard it was to stop all of these shots and give your team the win.

Bryzgalov: Yes we win. Avalanche shoot puck. I make stop. Teemu score goal. We win game.

Its like a hockey-playing Arnold.. When Teemu played for the Winnipeg Jets, they had this one commercial on all the time where he would support kids' reading or something like that, and he would say in his deepest accent, "Reead Deee's Boooks."

Its like a hockey-playing Arnold.. When Teemu played for the Winnipeg Jets, they had this one commercial on all the time where he would support kids' reading or something like that, and he would say in his deepest accent, "Reead Deee's Boooks."

Man I seriously wish you had a tape of that. That would have been great.

i just found a box of 1300 random hockey cards from 1990-1993.. in the garbage!

can you tell i live in canada?

and no, i wasn't shopping through the trash, i work at a car wash and was cleaning out the garbages at the end of the night to find the weirdest thing..

i think i'ma ebay them

edit: does anyone here collect hockey cards? if so, i might post a FS: in the trading thread..

well . man...SJ had the damn game won then they decided to start playing that stupid %^T@#$@# "prevent" defense

the only thing a 'prevent' defense does is prevent you from scoring...hence they got scored on and now are having to go into overtime sheesh

but they will still win the game, and dirty Oiler fans and dirty, cheap-hitting dirty playing Oiler players will then have something to really cry about.

I respected Oilers until this series...now I see nothing but dirty players pulling dirty cheap shots on Sharks players...but it won't help them. It must be a sad thing to beat the best team in the NHL and then lose to the true best team in the NHL lol

The emotions are getting higher... Devils play and play and get nothing productive out of it.

As you already stated A_G, you don't have to be the most talented - or the best if you so wish - to win. Many times it could all be summed up by - determination!

If Oilers will have more determination than the Sharks, talent won't help.

Dirty? Nice is what you might have time for during the season before play-offs. Dirty, ugly... as long as you win who cares? Just the losers.