Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Is anyone offended or complaining about Angry's avatar?

189 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

thats BS travis dont step down to them

Smolt

I agree with Smolt, Wholeheartedly!

While I do not post much at this forum....(I am a man of few words...lol) I do spend alot of time researching and reading here......Over the past year I have improved my computer knowledge and skills 100fold....This is soley due to the vast amount of information and support that is given here.....Travis, while I do not know you personally, I believe that you and your staff deserve a tremendous amount of thanks and utmost respect for how much you give to this forum......You have made it a truly great place to learn....You should not have to yield your avatar, as small a thing as it may seem, for any reason.....At your forum!!!!!!!

if someone is offended by the fact that Angry is a fan of Russian Hockey, and expects angry to do something about it, they need to step back and address their own issues & develop a sense of humor, rather then expecting someone else to address them

In a world of so many truly awful things, it seems trivial to be bothered by something like a Russian hockey jersey.

I see that jersey and think of 1980. Now that was a game.

Omfg... This politically correct shizzle is out of control. :confused:

Personally I would like to see you holding up a couple of birds with the abbreviatiion GFYS. Tell them to quit crying. Some people are pretty lame.

I'm with you on that, or maybe the abbreviation SMFD would work also.

I'm not offended , and I'm of russian descent. Half of my grandparents came here from Ukraine before communism was in effect.

I thought that the internet was a place with no boarders? A place where people came together?

The longer a thread continues the faster the probability of it discussing something that most people hate approaches one. lol

But seriously the internet should be a place free of boarders, there are even countries black boxing (filtering) websites for there public to keep them from things that they dont want the general public to know.

You can only be offended if you allow yourself to be offended.

I refuse to allow myself to be offended by people. It's just not worth the effort.

It is alot of effort to convince yourself that someone is harming you in some way by showing you a picture.