Is anyone offended or complaining about Angry's avatar?

Angry_Games

189 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

so...here's a question...as someone raised this issue...and I don't believe it at all

apparently, to hear someone say it, there have been "tons of complaints about your picture of holding a stick and bearing CCCP"

so

let's have a little poll

because honestly, anyone that lives in the real world, in the modern age....knows that my avatar is me holding a hockey stick lol...

anyway, vote vote vote!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what does CCCP stand for in your case?

It ranges from being a codec pack to a german techno band, even a formerly communist nation held those initial in cryllic (crazily enough)

I need some info before deciding whether I'm offended or not. :)

Edit:

Just realized I have yet to be truly offended by anything. :tooth:

lol CCCP is the cyrillic abbreviation for USSR

dont ya remember the old evil communist russians? and their hockey teams that DOMINATED hockey for like 20+ years lol

I'm thinking you just have a thing for german techno. :)

No prob here. I think people just like to complain. BTW is'ent the cold war over? who cares if your sporting something with CCCP or China. Dont sweat the small stuff people. I got one of those russian miltary watches a few years back and I love it.

Ugh! what in the HE double hockey sticks is up with these people. The intials CCCP

and what they stood for is gone, it's a matter of history. personally i think they either don't like you or they don't like hockey or all of the above. Damm I hope those PETA terrorist are'nt crusing our street, I may end up on there hit list because of my avatar.