Ddrmax2

O(V)eGA_l2el)

I dont know how many of you other than myself are into the DDRMax series but I am purchasing DDRMax2 along with two DancePadRevolution pads :)

I cant wait whoohoo ::shakes his booty:: I think Im getting alittle to excited....bah what nonsense ::shakes his booty even more:: :)

I dont know how many of you other than myself are into the DDRMax series but I am purchasing DDRMax2 along with two DancePadRevolution pads :)

I cant wait whoohoo ::shakes his booty:: I think Im getting alittle to excited....bah what nonsense ::shakes his booty even more:: :)

I WOULD post "let me guess, you're asian", but then i'm afraid people would call me a racist, rather than think i'm just joking, so i won't say that ;)

DDR sucks . and should be prohibited from all apartment buildings. During finals week last year, fudgin tenants above me played that crap at 3frickenAM. All i'd hear was "Thump, thump thump". Also, my friend's tenants above him played that crap also...we were over his place for the super bowl last year and we hear them doing that crap. Right before the game starts we go up there to set 'em straight. we knock, they don't hear...so we open the door...what do we see? 2 dumbass white guys on their knees, behind the pads, banging their fists on the pad...what a bunch of f'in losers.

BAN DDR!

heh well Im sorry for your situation but I like it (my girlfriend loves it)

And no I am not asian...at least not to my knowledge...I could have some asian in me, I do love asian cultures though... Japan l2u!_3$ B)

Edited by O(V)eGA_l2el)

heh. ok. well at my school, Cornell (i graduated in may), they have DDR night, and they set up pads in the community center/dining halls, one on north campus, and one on west campus. I've never actually played it, but i guess if you're drunk it would be alright. But like i said, in apartment buildings, it's just a disturbance.

if my memory serves me correct... the top ddr dancer/gamer in canada is a white kid... ive seen the game... my buddy tried to get me to play it... but its not for me... i'll stick to my violence inducing blow crap up and make things bleed games :P

you do know that is the #1 game sold to prisons around the world. they make prisoners play it as a form of punishment for something the did while in the joint. it's worse than getting a room with bubba for a week.

you do know that is the #1 game sold to prisons around the world. they make prisoners play it as a form of punishment for something the did while in the joint. it's worse than getting a room with bubba for a week.

LMFAO :D are you serious???