Steal Internet Speed!?

Alexedm

hey

last time i'm feelin that my internet speed is much slower then was and the online gaming ping is 700 above it's can't be........

i think of internet speed steelers is it? or not?

cuz my provider sad me that no one can use you internet connection when u online

k...i belive him...but i still think of speed steelers !

do you know guys ? why the hell my internet is too slow i have an 1.5 internet conncetion and i never seen this slow speed ever !!

please help!

I think its the isp stealing your bandwidth to save themselves some money. I had the same thing happen to me once. I have 1.5mb dsl and about a year ago it slowed all the way down to about 500k! The claimed they had to turn it down because the "network" couldnt take it, but i know that was a bunch a crap. Anyway, after a bunch of emails and calls i finally got it back up to about 1mb. Not bad, but still not as good as it used to be. crap bandwidth stealers!

Edited by andrusk

What can affect your throughput also is the time of day you are playing or whatever online as well as the number of users on during that time, your area and the wiring in your home,office or where ever your computer maybe. But ::withstupid:: your Isp more than likely is limiting your bandwith

people become greedy!!! more people paying less bandwith to each... same bill for each=much more money!!!!

btw if u have a 1.5m bonncetion it means u have a 1.5megaBIT connection... 8bits are 1 byte therefore u dont go more then 180-190 kilobytes per sec!!!! remember this