Battlefield 1942 issue

Sly_C

thanx guys, i know nthsi has nothing to do with my post buty have any of u guys had any problems with Battlefield 1942? Like it freezing?

my computer would occasionally freeze randomly but after like 30 seconds it would come back.. i have no clue i think the updated version fixxed it or maybe new vid drivers or dx9 o.O my gf4 doesnt seem to like bf1942 ever since i installed dx9

Oh well homeworld 2 Still plays Great.

Edited by Newb_ocer

my computer would occasionally freeze randomly but after like 30 seconds it would come back.. i have no clue i think the updated version fixxed it or maybe new vid drivers or dx9 o.O my gf4 doesnt seem to like bf1942 ever since i installed dx9

Oh well homeworld 2 Still plays Great.

Mine would do the same thing. And the only other time ive had my comp lock up was with the .4j version of DC. .39 worked for me, but .4j had a hell of a lot of problems.

Sometimes its the soundcard. But looking at your sig you only have 512 of ram. BF1942 is one of the most memory hungry games. I had same problems went to gig of ram and it went away. I only have 512 again on this new system and it is doing okay. I have a gig on order. I would also look at your video card.

I've installed Battlefield on my comp twice and both times i'll be playing it and it will freeze, the first time it corrupted something and the second time I got lucky it didn't do anything but why does it freeze i mean what could be some reasons?

Edited by Sly_C