Sign in to follow this  
function8

see how u die...

Faulty electrical wiring in your home causes a fire, and you burn to death, unable to escape.

bah

momma's:

While walking near a construction site, an open box of nails is dropped from several hundred feet above your head. You are impaled by hundreds of rapidly-falling nails, turning you into a human sieve.

While grocery shopping, a can of soup falls from above your head and strikes you in the face. You sue the grocery store, and upon hearing that you've won a large cash settlement, you suffer a massive heart attack and fall to the ground dead.

Bahhhh...

While crossing what is typically a very quiet street, you're struck by a speeding motorist and are killed instantly.

Boring

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, your face is skinned using steel wool and subsequently doused with bleach. While you're still alive, your face is then doused with ammonia. The bleach and ammonia chemically react and melt the remaining flesh from your skull.

Nice....at least I'll be on the News..

While mowing the lawn barefoot, you accidentally run over your foot, severing your toes. Unable to walk, you bleed to death in your lawn.

While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries

boring i'd rather die like my father peacfully in his sleep not screaming in terror like his passengers

"While driving, you fail to immediately pull over for speeding when signalled by the cop car behind you. While stopped, you attempt to open your glove compartment, and the rookie cop nervously opens fire on you. You are struck several times and die on the scene"

That was pretty funny.

That almost happend to me with a state trooper some 20 years ago.

While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

"A suicidal airline pilot intentionally crashes the plane you're on, killing you (and everyone else on board), all the while, playing elevator music on the way down to your impending doom."

Hmmm...that sucks.

Fixed.

This is me

While on a pleasant nature walk, you are abducted and ceremoniously sacrificed by a Satanic cult, but not before endurring 6 hours of Woody Allen rerun movies.

Fixed.