see how u die...

function8

snorting brown mustard mixed with Tobasco sauce up your nose with delivery via turkey baster.

LMAO.. I cant stop laughing.. your a sick man dude ! :shake:

Im begining to think this is not a good thread...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A deranged lunatic splashes you in the face with a bucket full of hydrofluoric acid, immediately melting the flesh from your skull."

No worries man, HF doesn't melt your skin. It actually is soaked up and eats at your bones. Much slower. :)

As for me....

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

Doesn't sound too bad. *shrug*

Has anybody here ever watched the movie "Hellraiser" the very first one?

Yes...that guy being held by chains with hooks by all sides penetrating his skin everywhere and and at the end all the chains pulling out at the same time basically transforming the guy into ground beef...

that can only be described as my worst nightmare or worse way ever to die...

You are blown to smithereens when your fun loving co-worker fills a whoopee cushion with nitroglycerin.

Though i like my gf's better...

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you're beaten and tortured for days. While you're still alive, your body is put into a meat grinder and ground up.

Guest area51

"A suicidal airline pilot intentionally crashes the plane you're on, killing you (and everyone else on board)."

Hmmm...that sucks.