see how u die...

function8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traveling in shark infested waters, an onboard electrical malfunction causes my vessel to catch fire. My onboard Halon system fails as well as my backup extinguishers. Instant mental anguish. Realizing I cannot put out the flames and that I’m sitting on 200+ gallons of gas, I send out a mayday on my handheld ship to shore, don a life vest and jump overboard with an eight inch fishing knife and a dock pole. A small shark approaches and rips the pole out of my hand. I continually knife the carnivorous monster as it decides to use my crotch as an appetizer (ouch, ouch, ouch) causing huge pools of blood and pain, which brings his relatives for a feeding frenzy of which I am the main course.

As you decide on a holiday on a farm in the country, you make the mistake of helping the farmer by feeding the chickens. The rooster takes a disliking to you and proceeds to fly at you with his claws out, puncturing your skin. Soon the others join in as they get a taste of your blood. Before long you lay dying on the ground being eaten to death by chickens.

Stupid chickens....they deserve to be mixed with lots of other animal remenants and made into hundreds of similar looking Italy-shaped nuggets.. :P

Dying on the toilet would be the worst.

When I was six, my maternal grandmother who I loved dearly, died of a massive heart attack while on the toilet. Being so young and naïve, I couldn’t cry. I could only think about how embarrassing it would be to die on the toilet. But, as I grew up I realized she mercifully passed quickly and that there are many more agonizing ways to leave this earth. It's not always where, as much as how.

Of course, if some toxic, mutant reptile came up through the sewers while you were on the head and attacked your posterior, mutilating it while simultaneously secreting a poisonous venom, resulting in a slow, painful death, I might agree. :)

Boy did I get a boring one: "You die from complications of a ruptured appendix due to the massive intake of qualludes, barbituants, alcohol and pop rocks when you find your boyfriend cheating on you."

Fixed.

While attempting to climb a barbed wire fence, you lose your grip and fall, slicing your neck in several areas. You bleed to death slowly.:eek2:

That sounds lovely. Now I just gotta figure out when and where this is going to take place.