Voltage Mod On A7n8x Deluxe

Does anyone know how (pictures provided would be great....im a visual learner :-D) to do a voltage mod on the A7N8X Deluxe? And before you ask, yes i did do search on the forum...no real help.

Welll looky there...

JUst found this neat new site named Google...

found all kinds of fun stuff..... 

Google Search Engine!!!

Wait! Here's another one

http://www.maximumoc.com/guides/a7n8x_modding.html

Could do without the sarcasm. I appreciate your answer, but if it's going to be soaking with sarcasm, I'd rather do without....it was 2 AM and the brainpower was minimal at the time.

Im asking why whould you want to do the mod if you are only using 1.7v at 2255mhz and its already at 50

Could do without the sarcasm. I appreciate your answer, but if it's going to be soaking with sarcasm, I'd rather do without....it was 2 AM and the brainpower was minimal at the time.

My wife says the same thing! :D:D

the voltage mod is a bit scary for me... don't want to solder all over my mobo...

you would need some serious (water or better) cooling if you start upping the vCore beyond the 1.85 ... which as Ximo mentioned actually over volts to well over 1.9v...

i haven't taken the time to check out that link but an AMD @ 4712Mhz would either have to be a humongous outlier, misprint, or outright lie. I strongly doubt an AMD processor (even JIUHB stepping) could get that high of an overclock, even 4Ghz would be pushing it for AMD.

oh, the first one no doubt, is a lie...im not debating that...look at the average OC for the Tbreds though....there are SEVERAL in the high 2 Ghz and low 3Ghz and take a look at the average OC.....i was just making the statment that the total overclock for Tbred "B's" (JIUHB in particular) is a little better than the Bartons. Add to that a lower stock voltage, and i think i could do better on air with a Tbred over my Barton

oh, ok. yeah, i didn't go and check out the site... i was just going by what was posted over here. the rest you mention sound more realistic (for vaporcooling etc). You might also want to compare results of bartons and t-breds that are aircooled. There have definately been bartons that have gone to 2.4Ghz so unless you have a stepping and production week that you know will have a good chance of getting 2.4Ghz+, then you might want to get a barton (since at the same clock the barton would outperform the t-bred.)