new official BIOS 04/06/2006

Guest markuk

I found the help for WINFLASH. and flashed it the way i thought, and it worked ok :)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markuk

I guess everyone has there own way..

winflash worked fine for me, and it was easy.

if it dont start up when restarting windows after flashing the bios.

Just reset the CMOS and start again. coz we just tried it on my buddies pc and thats what happend. so we did it again, and all is fine :) .. up2 you really what u use

hi!

I don´t install 2005/11/14 than support FX60, if I install 2006/04/06 it is cumulative?

what is better winflash or Diamond Flash?

THX

Excelent all function OK... I have installed with winflash, restarted and load optimal settings and ready

thanks everybody...

Guest markuk

I found the new bios to be alot better, had a few issue's with my pc, but seems to be ok now :)

Hi guys,

hope you can help me out here. I've been so stupid as to flash to latest bios NF4LD406 and now I have nothing but problems.

I know I have those not recommended Kingston ram and believe they might be part of the problem.

After flashing and resetting BIOS settings and loading my old working settings if won't boot. Been adjusting ram timings - latest to 2.5-3-3-7, but it still dies just before starting WinXP. Can see that some of you have had similar problems, so I thought I would flash back to an older version, but it won't boot on any neither WinXP cd nor Ultimate Boot cd.

Any suggestions appreciated...

I've done that. I had to try different ram timings before it would even go past POST.

I'm thinking now that it must be the same timings that won't allow me to boot winxp or from a boot cd for that matter...