Internet issues

I've updated my lan drivers, both the Nvidia and the Marvel.

Now I am still having the same problem. Occasionally I'll be going along fine, then all internet will stop. When I go to repair, it says it cant conntect to TCP/ICP. Then I try and reboot, the computer goes BSOD and I get a "bad pool caller" statement. I am wondering if there is an easy solution to this or not.

Any reason why you have the two controllers working?

You could disable one and use only the other,....it'd be easier to help you like this and should you decide to keep both tells us which controller is using the internet now

• 3 months later...

I know with the Marvell LAN you have to get on Marvell.com to get a newer driver to fix that Internet disconnection problem. Not sure why you're having problems with the nVIDIA lan port though? Are you using a Router? Model, firmware? Do you have any other computers on the same network?

did you install the nvidia networkey thingy off the disc ? not the drivers, the other programme, cant remember what it was called :s

but i installed that when i first installed and it messed my inet up something cronic, formatted again and just said no when it asked me and i havent had a problem since..

was it nvidia firewall and something ?