Sign in to follow this  
Grunt_Style

who was your favorite 80's icon?

seriously....whos samatha fox. its bugging me since i know i should know.

HEHEHEHEHEH

You never heard her song called "Touch me" ??

If not, then listen to it....very inspiring....lol

You rule.

I know. :)

You have no idea how many parties we've ended listening to Journey's Greatest Hits CD.

Weird how the party always starts with a bunch of rock and rap, then evolves into Journey. It's nice though, all of us singing 'Don't Stop Believing' at the top of our lungs really clears the place of the uncool people really fast. And we've actually picked up some people off the street with it.

Usually mix some Foreigner in there as well can't go wrong with them either. :cool:

Well, it might be little bit personal but I didnt wanna go my hoops lessons on sunday mornings due to Sunday Morning movies... I dont know why but I recalled it when you say 80s.

I am 27 and always think that 90s MUCH better than 80s... But I have to say knight rider, he-man, macgyver, smurfs, VOLTRON, a-team and mission impossible had a BIG effect on my character, lol.

Also I start reading comics in 80s - although most of them are from 60s and 70s, they were great.

Flame on me 80s SUCK! :)