Sign in to follow this  
Oceanborn

Sig Mistake

This is just a thread from me apologizing to everyone as I tried for the first time putting a custom sig and displaying here, on my pattetic attempt to use photoshop I accidently created an image that was conflicting with the rules of this forum in terms os size...so I went ahead and modified it to find out what went wrong...turns out that my new re-designed sig still didn't meet the requirements so I think my photoshop is playing tricks on me...anyway it was not my intention to break any rules here as I love this place...I'll stick with text sig until I get my photoshop mess sorted out....

ehhh,

accidents happen.

my sirst sig was within the height/width but i saved in the wrong format. ended up like 500kb.

wasnt done on purpouse. most violations of rules happen on accident. ive broken rules im sure more than a few times. its people who do it consistantly and blatently who need to watch out.

Thank god it was a hockey stick and not that big gun he's holding à la Chuck Norris...

hehehe

The gun is just a distraction, keeps you from looking at his legs.