Best Aircooling For Gpu?

OCit

I was just wondering what u guys thought was the best aircooling solution for video cards and where i could find information.

Thanks,

Ted

Im with d3bruts1d on this one. The new heat pipe coolers are looking to be pretty good for a Non Lquid Cooled system. If you not looking for that, Thermaltake has some nice Copper heat syncs for GPU's as do some other Companies.

The heat pipe is copper... the rest of the block is aluminum.

I'd say they didn't go with AL because of the weight of the heatsink... with aluminum, it's heavy enough... copper would only make it heavier.

You more than likely wont be able to put a tornado above it... but you could probably put one to thse side.... if you didn't have anything in the 3 or 4 pci slots next to the agp.

What are you looking for? Performance or noise? GF3, GF4, GFMX, GFFX, Radeon, Vodoo, etc?

The Zalman Heatpipe cooler is a good quiet cooler... the Vantec Iceberq4, and TT GF4 cooler are pretty good.

just keep a CLOSE eye on the thermal take geforce 4 coolers. I've had 2 fans just stop working on them leading to the death of 2 ti 4600s.

oh and they DON'T fit some ti4200 (sad dog for example) or any mx cards.