Need Help with BsOd at Install

I have the problem that when i try and install my OS(win XP)i get the BsOd at riandom times in between the install. Is that NO EQUAL LESS one that pops up. I contacted SHarp he MAYBE thought like I do, that is my memory, since it is a Kingston 1gb. Also, during the copy files session, it fails to copy some files, which I have to keep pressing retry so it can actually install it. None the less the bios settings that Sharp gave me just made the BsOd come up much faster then it used to. I plan on buying 2 muskin 512mb sticks soon, should I just buy those instead? And that may fix my problem? Also, I am a newbie at building systems, athis is my 1st time, so i am little lost. I have the specs of what I have below, and the specs that Sharp gave me to plug in the BIOS which did not work, also the specs of the memory I plan to buy, if you have suggestions on anything feel free to comment. Thanks in advance

My specs below:

DFI LP UT nF4 SLI-D Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Manchester 1GHz HT 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor

Seagate U Series X 20 ST320014A 20GB 5400 RPM 2MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive –

Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 ST3250823AS 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

SABRENT SND-P8CH 7.1 Channels 16/24bits 44.1k/48k/96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card

Kingston ValueRAM 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) System Memory

ASUS Black 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 5X DVD-RAM DVD-ROM: 16X max. (CAV) DVD-RAM: 5X DVD-ROM 40X CD-R 32X CD-RW 40X CD-ROM 2M Cache E-IDE/ATAPI 16X DVD±R DVD Burner With 5X DVD-RAM Write

COOLER MASTER Ammo 533 RC-533-SWN1 Black/Silver Aluminum+Plastic front bezel; SECC chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

450 w rosewill PSU

E-GeForce 6500 Video Card

What Sharp suggested:

GENIE BIOS Setting

>DRAM Configuration..................Press Enter = New Menu

FSB BUS Frequency....................200

LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio..............X 5.0

LDT BUS Transfer Width...............16 16

CPU/FSB Frequency Ratio..............AUTO

PCI eXpress Frequency................100Mhz

K8 Cool 'n' Quiet Support............Disable

Cool 'n' Quiet MAX FID...............AUTO

CPU VID StartUp Value................StartUp

CPU VID Control......................1.4v

CPU VID Special Control..............104%

LDT Voltage Control..................1.20 V

Chip Set Voltage Control.............1.50 V

DRAM Voltage Control.................2.80 V

Run MemTest86+.......................Enabled, disable later

GENIE BIOS Setting >DRAM Configuration

DRAM Frequency Set (MHZ).............200 (DRAM/FSB:1/01)

Command per clock (CPC)..............Disabled

Cas latency (tCL)....................3

RAS to CAS delay (tRCD)..............3

Min RAS active time (tRAS)...........8

Row precharge time (tRP).............3

Row cycle time (tRC).................11

Row refresh cycle time(tRFC).........14

Row to Row delay (tRRD)..............3

Write recovery time (tWR)............3

Write to read delay (tWTR)...........2

Read to write delay (tRWT)...........2

Refresh period (tREF)................AUTO

Write CAS latency (tWCL).............1

DRAM Bank Interleave.................Enabled

DQS Skew Control.....................AUTO

DQS Skew Value.......................0

DRAM Drive Strength..................AUTO

DRAM Data Drive Strength.............AUTO

Max Async Latency....................6ns

Dram Response........................AUTO/Normal

Read Preamble Time...................5ns

Idle Cycle Limit.....................AUTO

Dynamic Counter......................AUTO

R/W Queue Bypass.....................AUTO

Bypass Max...........................AUTO

32 Byte Granularity..................AUTO

and the Memory I plan to buy:

mushkin 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model #: 991357

So you've already ran Memtest86 before installing Windows i hope? How does your results turn out? How many hours of Memtest86 have you ran and what about testing your memory with Test #5 only 25-30 times? Which version of Memtest comes with your board along with Bios version? I've also noticed couple of issues regarding your components you have for that motherboard. You'll need to ditch the memory and get better quality (OCZ, G.SKILL, Corsair), better PSU (500w or even more high quality brand (OCZ, SeaSonic, ect...) and maybe flash to another modified/beta bios if those don't help. I hope this helps....

Hehehehe. I see you gat it feexed ashore. Hehehee. I always kid a bud of mine about him having Gsqueel. Just to lok his jaws up. Hehehehe.

Me RGone...

Rgone, you can't make fun of my Sig anymore, "G.Shell" i remember :(

I ran memtes 1.5 or something to that effect. I got up to test 7, but with a 41% pass rate with a 7hr test run. I got millions of errors under the error colum before i ended the test. Also, i am new at this. so what does "flash my memory" really mean for me to do? And how do I do so if need be? Thanks for all your help so far.