Sign in to follow this  
2Fresh

NF4 Ultra-D wont run with 4 stick of mem

Same brand, just diff speeds. I am not oc'd at all at this time. So mem should be running the same speed. 2 sticks are 4400 and 2 are 4800. Any ideas?

I have been told to run it at 333 and 2T, I am not sure how to set it to 2T on this mobo.

Is that what is needed to run 4 sticks? I really need to run at 333? Now, how is this going to affect my oc'ing? just run a divider and go to town?

Also, thnx for the reply. :)

Cool, I guess I should have just searched...kinda thought it was maybe just me. Turns out there are several threads about this.

So how do you think the oc'ing will be? Should I jsut ditch the 4 sticks and go for 2 1gb sticks?

Yeah, that is what I was thinking when I purchased it..thought I would just give it a shot.

Guess I will run 2T tonight and see what it can do...if I cant run atleast 3Ghz...time for diff mem

Thining...I really only need 1gb of mem. I have been under the impression that 512s oc better then 1gb sticks...thoughts?

Thining...I really only need 1gb of mem. I have been under the impression that 512s oc better then 1gb sticks...thoughts?

True....but for today's standards if you're a gamer, 2 gigs will give you way better playability than no matter what speed you achieve with 1 gig....

At this point in time I wouldn't recommend anybody buying a gig only....