The Cheapest Water Cooling

Stephan

can someone tell me what is the cheapest water cooling ,but also good...something like a best buy...what do you say about Aquarius II Water Cooling?it's relativly cheap..and good..about 100 $

thats Aquarius II is horrible most aircoolers get better temps than that . if you wat to go rock bottom pricing check out dtek scratch and dent specials under clearence

rad 19.99 they have one instock too

tcrev4 waterblcok 28.5o with fittings

via aqua pump 22.99

tubing and fittings around 25bucks plus shipping and youve got a nice water setup for about the same price as the Aquarius II that will perform alot better

also frozen cpu has some good prices on the waterchill water kits its a lil more than 100bucks but for a good watercooling system you goingot have to spend over a 100bucks . i found that trying to go cheap can cost you more in the long run if a cheap part breaks you could fry your whole system or just get bad temps

Edited by fanATIc1205

thats Aquarius II is horrible most aircoolers get better temps than that . if you wat to go rock bottom pricing check out dtek scratch and dent specials under clearence

Yeah the Aquarius II is crap. Don't waste your money, follow Fanatic1205's recommendations cause he knows what he is talking about, he helped me out with some of my questions.

Aquarius II = crap.jpg

The tubes are too thin, the pump is weak, the radiator is too small yet reduces flow significantly, and the block couldn't cool a calculator watch.

its only advantages are that the pump plugs into 3-pin and it can fit into just about any case without modding.

thank's a lot fanatic ,i'l go with your advice.i knew already that Aquarius 2 is crap,but it was cheap...i'l try to make something from your gear : ) i see that you now your way about coolings bether than i'...tenx again

public String[][] getParameterInfo() {

String pinfo[][] = {

{"speed", "string", "The blink frequency"},

{"lbl", "string", "The text to blink."},

long live java