Sign in to follow this  
WoWchamp

Splash screen color??

Is the splash screen supposed to look like this???

Keep in mind I have zero issues with this system, its just that I think for some reason teh colors are wrong.

9c6def44.jpg

Guest GripS

I believe it's an issue with the X1xxx series cards from ATI. The newly released beta bios is supposed to cure this but if that's all that you have an issue with i would stick with the bios you currently have until the beta bios is final.

You can also disable the splash screen in the BIOS.

I have the same monitor. Excellent for the price when i bought it 2 years ago. :)

It's a known issue with the Radeon X1xxx series...and there's no fixes on any official BIOS...only on the latest beta one that you can find here

If the screen bothers you that much, then flash it to the new Bios...personally I'd just get rid of the splash screen rather than taking a chance of my system becoming unstable or worse, dead...

but in the end it's really up to you my friend

Guest SuppA-SnipA

wow

but i never had good luck with ati

Actually i remember a post like months back when ATI released their X1800 Series and someone mentioned that issue and was told to RMA his card, LOL! I kind of like the pink, what's wrong with pink? n/m.....muhahahahahaha....