Sign in to follow this  
shinobi89

Case Recommendations?

the Armor Junior is a Mid Tower Version of the the Armor, thats the only difference. I think it's awesome how this case can be air cooled, water cooled or fanless. Maybe oneday I'll make it the Aqua Armor.

Stay away from that raidmax, its tiny & will have almost non existant airflow....

I will also toss in a vote for the TT Armor, i have it & love it - though i have never used a Lian Li case or a silverstone. TT is also making a mid tower flavor of the armor too, if you don't want a big case (but you should get a big case cuz they are so much nicer to work in)

BTW Xoxide.com is doing a scavanger hunt to give away a new Armor Junior. You have to find five shields that are placed anywhere on their site, there is a link on the main page to the rules, it is kinda hard to find the link but it is there. I have been at it for almost 4 hours and I have 4, lol. They did this for the TT Big Water 735 i think, the one with a 2x120 rad and a single 120 rad, the big mother one. It is fun if you have some extra time, and acording to an Xoxide guy in the fourms there have been about 10 correct entries so odds arn't to bad either.

The 1 thing which confuses most people about the Armour...is what are the 2 flaps in front used for? Protection maybe? Maybe even a bit of style..it looks good though!

style mostly would be my guess, not to much protection, but they do look good and I am sure they protect better than nothing. All I have to say is I LOVE Lian Li's....I have always also kinda liked the Armors, but I think I have fallen for this new Armor Junior lol.

i wounder how it cools compaired to the new Stacker with that 4-fan side panel option? Also I don't want to divert away from the original poster, but if you where me would you get a Armor or Armor Junior for a gaming rig (used for LANing and will be traveling a lot). I like the Junior for size, I'd get a LL but I don't want to scratch the crap outa a $200+ case. Besides I have a LL on the way for my main computer.

Thanks Kandoo, that's kinda what I was thinkin'. BTW shinobi89, has anything peaked you interests so far? I mean since this is your thread.

Sign in to follow this