Sign in to follow this  
shinobi89

Case Recommendations?

Hi guys. I'm looking to build another computer (My stats are below for the one I'm running now.) I'm going to buy a new PCI-E motherboard (Socket 754 to use with my current CPU, and my XFX 6800gt is turning into a piece of crap), and want a new case, but not sure what to get. Something with sufficient enough cooling, alot of room and USB 2.0. Any recommendations? This is the case I currently have now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811156135

Too many out there to choose from. Price is not an issue and I don't care if it comes with a PSU since I'll be getting the Antec Truepower one. I have the Smartpower, but I think the 6800gt is still too much of a power hog for it. Thanks!

I vote CoolerMaster or Silverstone. I still use a Wavemaster and think it'still one of the nicest looking cases out there (cooling's no hell though).

The Silverstone TJ07 will be my next case. Big, lots of room for drives and cooling should be excellent.

I just went from a Coolermaster Wavemaster to a Silverstone TJ07, and I'm very happy.. It's not a "going to lan's every weekend" case, but it has looooads of room.. I actually rent out the space beneath my dvd drive to a midget :-)

DEFINATLY A Thermaltake Armour series chassis...I read somewhere that its possible to run 1 of thoes case's with out fans! But I wouldnt take a chance with it! lol..but DEFINATLY go for 1 of the Armour series!

DEFINATLY A Thermaltake Armour series chassis...I read somewhere that its possible to run 1 of thoes case's with out fans! But I wouldnt take a chance with it! lol..but DEFINATLY go for 1 of the Armour series!

Read the link it shows the diagram for the Fanless style. I'd definitely not try my chances either.

Sign in to follow this