Evercool VC-RE NF4/CFX3200/RDX200 chipset replacement fan @ SVC.com!!!

yay!!!

SVC.com finally started carrying these!

Let's do them a favor (as I begged them pretty hard for this!), and get some of these fantastic, easy-to-install, NF4 and RDX200 chipset fan replacements

Evercool VC-RE chipset replacement coolers @ $7.95!

as always, please help support DFI-Street by using the link to SVC.com in my sig, or this one:

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?svcom...aFb+index.html+

Thanks!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps: these coolers fit on the chipset of the following boards (tested personally by me!)

Lanparty NF4 original

Lanparty NF4 Expert

Lanparty NF4 Venus (I dont have a venus but guaranteed to work)

Lanparty RDX200 Crossfire ATI

Lanparty CFX3200-DR Crossfire ATI

Lanparty NF3 Ultra-D (939 + AGP)

DFI NF4X-Infinity (socket 754 + PCI-E)

DFI NF4 Infinity

DFI NF4 DAGF

DFI NF4 SLI Infinity

this cooler does NOT work on the DFI NF3 250Gb without modifications!!!! (pm ViperJohn if you want a good, customized NF3 250Gb chipset cooler)

well, other than the fact that if you use the links provided, you help DFI-Street.com out (as we get 10% return on any orders through these links, which we will be using to have prizes for contests once monthly hosting/server/bandwidth fees are paid for), you also get to order from a place that is very highly recommended and trusted by many users...

as well as a place that seems to be slightly better than Jab-Tech.com...I like Jab-Tech, but their order response and shipping is sorta weak...but I can still recommend Jab-Tech...but I always prefer SVC.com ;)

i have a ultra d board and my 6800 xt card just makes it over the stock chipfan

i dont need one now - i hope i dont - i dont want to take the whole thing apart - but if i should in the future

does it fit with my card ?

is it the same in height as the orignal chipfan ?

thanks --

if it is - i will order one just to have and hold if i need it later -

I was thinking of picking one of these up just for the fun of it... but does anyone have any info on what kind temperatures they put out? I'm currently getting 44 idle/48 load on the chipset, and I haven't added AS5 to it or anything... any idea on what kind of drop I'd be looking at?

well, ever since i first put one on my original SLI-DR, I have bought at least 10 of them (and 3 more on the way from SVC.com now that they are carrying them), and have used them on every board I listed in teh second post

they drop my chipset temps on highly overclocked NF4's from about 50c during dual prime load to about 39C

regular idle or gaming load temps range from about 33C to 45C

since the fan part plugs right into the header that the original chipset fan did, you can use it to control the fan speed in the bios.

These things will power up to full speed if it gets warm enough, but even at full speed they are not nearly as loud and annoying as the original NF4 chipset

and yes, EVERY VIDEO CARD THAT IS PCI-E WILL FIT OVER THIS CHIPSET COOLER

evercool1.jpg

evercool2.jpg

if your card will not fit with this chipset cooler on, you have done something terribly wrong to either the chipset/sink or your video card! lol