Evercool VC-RE NF4/RDX200 chipset replacement fan + 5% SVC Coupon Code

Angry_Games

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this COUPON code for an extra 5% off.

Use the coupon code MAXPCMAY with any order to get an additional 5% off our already low prices!

Cooler Master RC-534 RC-534-SKN1 1 49.99

Silver Centurion Aluminum Chassis

Evercool Twinkling VGA and Chipset Cooler EC-VC-RE 1 8.95

Subtotal 58.94

Coupon discount -2.95

(MAXPCMAY)

Subtotal 55.99

Shipping 12.97

Tax 4.62

Total 73.58

Note on the case above, this is not the total silver Centurion case, it's the one with silver front and black sides, so I don't know why they called it 'silver', it's really black. 120mm fan mounts on front and rear, comes with one 120mm fan (w/LEDs) which show up on the front side grills. It's not all aluminum either, I believe the exterior is steel, and no side window. I'm going for performance and as low a noise level as possible this time around. I'll be mounting the water cooling radiator on the exterior back mount later this year when budget permits (just got the 7900gtx) and need to have money for summer fun.

Try this COUPON code for an extra 5% off.

Use the coupon code MAXPCMAY with any order to get an additional 5% off our already low prices!

Cooler Master RC-534 RC-534-SKN1 1 49.99

Silver Centurion Aluminum Chassis

Evercool Twinkling VGA and Chipset Cooler EC-VC-RE 1 8.95

Subtotal 58.94

Coupon discount -2.95

(MAXPCMAY)

Subtotal 55.99

Shipping 12.97

Tax 4.62

Total 73.58

added it to the original post!

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK. My original one is squealing like a pig on a spit. :rolleyes:

It just seems such a shame that the best A64 board on the market has the lamest fan going.

Cheers folks

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK. My original one is squealing like a pig on a spit. :rolleyes:

It just seems such a shame that the best A64 board on the market has the lamest fan going.

Cheers folks

I had success tracking down a shop who had some by looking up Evercool's worldwide distributors (UK distributors ), calling them up, and asking them where they had last sent a batch of VC-RE to.

I ordered the chipset cooler... and an Arctic Cooling Acellero X1 for my 6800 GT, some Firewire cables, some SATA cables, and a video breakout box. :shake:

SVC had GREAT prices and they shipped it out quickly! I didn't use the coupon code (couldn't find it... dang!) but I still saved money over my favorite on-line retailer. :cool: If only I had remembered that I needed a few fans... and some....

Mark

I downloaded the Evercool video and was impressed. I also purchased two of the Evercools and will install them this weekend. Just wanted to say thanks for the very useful video. Good job! migo

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys that are using the Evercool VC-RE on the expert using that foam square piece from the stock cooler? Is this removable and can this be transfered over to the Evercool? Thanks.

Do you guys that are using the Evercool VC-RE on the expert using that foam square piece from the stock cooler? Is this removable and can this be transfered over to the Evercool? Thanks.

not necessary with the Evercool VC-RE

just remove the clear backing tape of the Evercool, clean it a bit like the vid, and install