Evercool VC-RE NF4/RDX200 chipset replacement fan + 5% SVC Coupon Code

Angry_Games

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gamester and tonezorz: The Street mucha appreciates it!!!!

every little bit helps...hopefully starting next month (ie the beginning of May) we'll begin having little giveaways that the SVC.com credits from your purchases have helped pay for!

SVC doesn't carry major things like video cards, sound cards, motherboards, cpu's, etc so we'll be giving away little things like full-sized gpu card coolers (Zalman, Arctic Silencer etc), mod kits, and hopefully once SVC.com starts to carry DangerDen watercooling (a friendly email to them asking when they will begin offering it would be good from you guys!), we'll start giving away DD water kits and possibly cases to go with them ;)

The VC-RF IS a VC-RE with extra copper RAMsinks. The actual fan/cooler is the same.

With a VC-RE, you'll get

d_2554.jpg

With a VC-RF, you'll get the cooler and...

d_2556.jpg

I bought and installed a VC-RF on an SLI-DR no problemo, because the place I ordered from was out of the RE's, and well, now I've got 8 RAMsinks I've not taken the time to install. :tooth:

It would be nice if they carried Dangerden, but then again the Dangerden location is just a 1/2 hour drive for me..:-)

I wish I would have ordered the Chipset fan with the ram chip coolers, I think I just ordered the fan only, maybe I can change my order.

well, while i was putting sw4y's rig together this afternoon (he's a Street member that happens to live in Boise so he's getting his rig custom-built and pre-overclocked etc etc heh...a benefit of living near me!), I replaced his SLI-DR's stock cooler with the Evercool VC-RE

but

the best part of it is that I made a tutorial video while doing it

unfortunately I have to finish this rig up and then leave early tomorrow to go to Lewiston (about 8 hours away) for some stupid wedding...so I won't be able to edit the video footage and make the 'tutorial' that you guys are used to from me until Monday or so.

But

it will be another excellent DFI-Street Tutorial Video and I am sure it will help many many of you that are afraid to install it, or just not sure how to do it. It's so easy that its as short as the IHS removal technique heh...takes all of about 3-5 minutes and blammo it is instant 10-20C cooler on the chipset (and a lot less noise!)