Which Antivirus do u use?

dejv

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the apps I use .. (all free but work excellent)

Avg, Adware, Ewido, and spybot search and destroy..

edit..

I own Norton 2005 but uninstalled it when I realized how much it slowed my rig down..

I use Norton corporate edition for viruses, much less of a footprint over the consumer edition.

Ewdio, spybot search and destroy, and counter spy are by far the best programs I have seen for spyware and maleware removal.

Best two IMHO, NOD32 as resident all time working one, and Karspersky as backup one for the deepest cleaning. Dont forget SpySweeper to get rid of spyware.

Amen to both, I'm using NOD 32 now, after using Kaspersky. Loved them both.

Still chase the spyware with SpyBot, and Ad-aware and the like.

at pcclub, we REFUSE to sell Norton and Mcaffee, for the reasons stated previously by others.

we sell E-trust (Computer Assosciates) and i think it works well.

i, personally, put AVG Free onto customer's systems instead when my manager isn't looking :P.

i, personally, have NEVER ran an antivirus program....ever.....i just dont goto random websites, i dont d/l random crap, and i do pr0n on a different computer lol jk.

even after 1 yr of not reformatting, i tried installing AVG just to run a test...no virii...then i uninstalled it.

good luck to all

cz

Guest Timmay

I use eTrust Antivirus 7.0, its free through my work and it does a good enough job with out sucking system Res.