Sign in to follow this  
Pr3dator8

new case recomendations?

hey im thinking of getting a new case was really keen on the coolermaster ammo 533...its real cheap for $99 here and it looks like it should do pretty mad. any other ideas? not looking to spend alot and would like something with a side window of some sort.

yeh i was keen on gettin that antec one how ever all my drives are black so it would look weird :( sorry to be so picky

yeh sorry i was thinking of getting it from this site

www.pccasegear.com.au

(australian prices)

There are two stealth bay covers included with the P160 to hide mismatched drives, and extras are available fron the Antec webstore.

hmm will definately consider that. how ever i was more keen on the ammo as it is cheaper (from the site posted above) i live in australia so prices are very different.

Check out the lian li V silent series. I am using it. It has one of the best design for air flow. If you are not doing water cooling then I think Lian-li will work fine. Beautiful and quite too.

Lian-li PC-V 1000, 1100B, 1200, 2000B, 2100B (check the plus series) or the memorial models and other models.

They are built with very high quality and roomy. :D

2nd vote for Lian Li, but also consider a TT Armor or Armor Junior. I love Lian Li's and they make some of the nicest cases on the market. The TT Armor and Armor Junior are roomy; even the Junior; cool, not to heavy; and look pretty good doing it all.

2nd vote for the Lexa looks realy cool liteup 3 120 fans +an 80 blow hole filters on fans and an intake hole on bottom with filter all drives slide in screwless screwless cards great air flow has 3 temp probs and lcd screen here is a link http://www.pctoys.com/840556025504.html link to review 9+ out of 10 Oh also comes with acaring strap with space for keyboard mouse for LanParties http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/11/29/mak...lan_and_office/ link to madshrimps review on pctoys site

Sign in to follow this