Joe Thornton-who is this guy?

bobhere

i hate to say the bertuzzi hit on moore is really low....should be ashamed of yourself, bertuzzi!!

BUT im still a big Canuck fan :) they're my fav team....

so yeah, kinda hurt seeing them got blown away yesterday, BUT they kinda suck the last few weeks anyway..... bah.....

They're still playing??? Wake me up the next time the Blackhawks make the playoffs.

We're going to have start calling you Rip Van Winkle then. (Anyone? Anyone? Is this thing on? I'll be here all week.)

I'm a Blues fan, as hard as that has been this season (thank God for new ownership and the "there's always next year" optimism). Somehow found myself watching Center Ice and rooting for San Jose. Guess that's a testament to how much I despise the Canucks since I don't care for the Sharks much either. Just so much to dislike about the Canucks... Bertuzzi for sure, Naslin never shuts up (although it's hard to deny his skill), and those awful Sedin sisters. I do like Brenden Morrison, however. Seems like a decent enough guy.

And since you've gotten me started on the Blues... I think things really could turn around quickly. Resign Tkachuk (who wants to stay in STL), bring Weight back (rental to Carolina, who wants to come back too), and spend some of that cap money (plenty of overhead there)!!! The young defense is something to build on, add a couple of solid scoring wingers to the mix, and bring us to the promise land! The game they retired MacInnis' jersey was just a hint at how excited Blues fans are for a return to competitive hockey.

man we had one hell of a game last night here in Boise

our Idaho Steelheads are playing Las Vegas in the first round of the ECHL playoffs, and we played the first two games on the road.

We beat them in the first game in double Overtime, on a shorthanded goal.

Next game we beat them 4-2.

So they came home finally last night, and in the first period they are down 3-0 almost instantly grrrr.

Well, snap to getting late in the game and Mylymok gets a stupid penalty for our team...and BLAM BLAM within the span of less than 15 seconds, we score TWO shorthanded goals!!! Now we are only down 3-2

getting later near the very end of the game again, and @$#^@#$# Bourassa turns the puck over and Vegas gets a freaking breakaway goal to go up 4-2, and the fans start piling out of the arena...and we are damn near to booing our team to death...

BUT WHAT IS THIS???

CAN IT BE????

BLAM BLAM AGAIN we score two goals in the last couple minutes to force the game into a 4-4 Overtime period!!!!

The last 7 minutes of regulation and the first 4 or 5 minutes of Overtime we just simply dominate dominate dominate them....only to turn the puck over behind our own net and give up the game winning goal to Vegas (sniffle)

though we lost, it was maybe the most exciting game I've seen in person. We have to go again tonight to see game 4, and Monday for game 5

which sucks because again I'm getting sick...wtf? Ever since I quit smoking, I've been sick like 5 times and they are always nastier than the time before....maybe I should just take up smoking again so my immune system will start working correctly...