Sign in to follow this  
bobhere

Joe Thornton-who is this guy?

The Grim Reaper for Vancouver for sure. :mad: He sure has the knack of passing the puck. Vancouver down, your fav. team next

The Grim Reaper for Vancouver for sure. :mad: He sure has the knack of passing the puck. Vancouver down, your fav. team next

Hahahahahahaha! In your face Vancover!! Sorry I really don't enjoy them and the Sharks are my team so I love Joe Thorton. I have erected a shrine in his honor because I have Cheechoo on my fantasy team and since Thorton got traded to SJ, Cheechoo is a scoring machine. I am so happy they are going into the playoffs winning and we'll see how far they can go.

wahahahahahahahahahahah

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IN YOUR FACE CHARLIE MURPHY!!! (Vancouver Bertuzzi-Slashers)

whahahahahahahahahaha

as you can tell, we HATE Vancouver, mostly Bertuzzi-slasher and his humper-buddy Naslund who can't keep his stupid mouth shut and keeps making excuses for Bertuzzi-slasher.

oh...the JOY of watching that game last night...the JOY of watching Thornton dominate (like he does in any given game) with his superior puck handling, strength, and passing abilities...and against the Bertuzzi-Slashers hahahahahaha...God (if there is one) I love it that our beloved Sharks gave the Bertuzzi-slashers the boot from the playoffs hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

next is the Detroit Red Things and we'll see Hockey Town get all weepy and make excuses for their choke-fest in the playoffs too hahahahahaha

I'm tellin ya...the West is already feeling the pain of Joe Thornton (and Cheechoo better be buying this guy hookers and bling and everything in between).

Can you imagine the next couple of years? The entire West is going to HATE having Thornton hahahahaha....and it aint like Boston Bruins are ever gonna make the Stanley Cup to regret having to face him on the opposite team ;)

as you can tell, we HATE Vancouver, mostly Bertuzzi-slasher and his humper-buddy Naslund who can't keep his stupid mouth shut and keeps making excuses for Bertuzzi-slasher.

That was an awful assault, indeed!!! Unfortunately not the only one of its kind, but the outcome was devastating.

Naslund? He's a mystery. He never performs in the national hockey team and he's like a total stranger to most of us. He doesn't even look interested when playing and still he has been very valuable in NHL.

Overall it's strange how the scenario has changed. In the past Alan Eagleson was continuously complaining about Europeans being "chickens", not willing to fight, and now NHL has become a lot "nicer" than the hockey over here…

Naslund is just a butt monkey because he always defends Bertuzzi-slasher

and opens his stupid fat ugly dumb mouth and says dumbass things like "Well that Steve Moore guys wasn't good enough to be in the NHL anyway"

and I think HEY MORON, BERTUZZI-SLASHER BROKE HIS NECK IN AN NHL PRO GAME

i mean, how stupid are you Naslund? Steve Moore WAS an NHL player...sure he may not have been a star, and he may have not been as good as the average NHL player, but he DID play in teh NHL didn't he?

and he DID get his neck broken by your Bertuzzi-slashing thug in a REAL NHL GAME didn't he?

and yet Naslund keeps running his stupid mouth defending Bertuzzi-Slasher

but the biggest insult

is that the Colorado Avalanche players have basically agreed with those Vancouver clowns that defend Bertuzzi-slasher.

If your teammate broke my teammate's neck...you can be assured that I would be out for blood EVERY SINGLE TIME WE PLAYED!!!

I wouldn't be cheap, but I would be going for the legal bone-crushing hits.

at least teh Colorado fans have not forgiven Bertuzzi-slasher...you can tell this by when they play in Denver how every single time Bertuzzi-slasher touches the puck the entire arena just boos at the top of their lungs (and rightly so)

lol...I got to be careful...I'm very opinionated today!

lol...I got to be careful...I'm very opinionated today!

Wow, I'll hold track of all your posts today!

This might get ugly!

Joe Thornton-who is this guy?

Yeah who is this guy, when I read the subject I confused with Billy Bob Thornton and was gonna say he is one of the luckiest bastard on planet earth that comes close to Angelina, so close indeed.

I dunno anyone called joe.

My take on Steve Moore was he did something stupid orginaly, which started the whole thing, you can't do that in hockey, was take on the goalie. They send stupid big guys after you, enter Bertuzzi. They both can go golfin now

Pardon me it was Naslund he gave a concussion to, that took him out three games, not the goalie