Sign in to follow this  
CosmicRain

Audigy 2 zs platinum or wait?

ok well im trying to decide if i want to pick up the audigy 2 zs platinum from SD HERE or wait and not buy anything. I might do some kind of speaker rearrangement.

i have 5.1 surround sound that is like 140watt combined output, these things were 50$ at wal mart before i got into gaming. :(

they have no digital outputs/inputs so i have to run them through the headphone jack on my mobo.

there is thing from logitech that will convert the analog (r/w) to digital (y/g/b) that i would get if it actually works. bc i thought you couldn't like convert the sound that way.

btw i really don't have the $ to lay down for an X-fi right now. 65$ AR is kinda high for a sound card.

though idk if i would use the front panel, it looks so cool though. i do do some musical stuff so it may come in handy for recording.

Guest shaolin95

Sound is as important as video for me at least so I wouldnt skimp on the sound card. I will recommend the X-Fi.

I just got the X-FI ExtremeMusic for about $113 for my lil' bro from Monarchcomputers.com

Sign in to follow this