3700 San diego seems to be a nice overclocker!

edis

What kind of memory divider are you guys using to achieve the 3.0+ speeds? I can't seem to get any settings on my memory to let me clock higher than 2.94ish... :( Cheap value ram, but these san diego's really do OC well, thats for sure.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3G on 1.39v..! Man thats awesome...

Hey bro, you mind completing your sig so we all can see what you are dealing with..

Updated my sig.

Cooling = Thermaltake Big Typhoon with stock fan. Load temp is 38c.

Oh and, you might ask: what's he doing at the DFI forums without a DFI mobo? I had a DFI in the past, and I'm thinking of buying a DFI Lanparty nF4 Ultra-D soon :rolleyes:

Can you guys run games at those speeds? I can clock to 2.9 and pass super pi but I cannot play any of my first person shooters at those speeds. I run mine at 2.7ghz with memory at ddr600 300fsb x 9 multi memory at 1:1 for gaming. It took me weeks to find this sweet spot that always ran stable even in games 24/7. I see all of your clocks at 2.9 3.0 3.1 and I wonder if you are just runnig successful test at those speeds or are you really running 24/7 at those speeds? Fill me in please.

Can you guys run games at those speeds? I can clock to 2.9 and pass super pi but I cannot play any of my first person shooters at those speeds. I run mine at 2.7ghz with memory at ddr600 300fsb x 9 multi memory at 1:1 for gaming. It took me weeks to find this sweet spot that always ran stable even in games 24/7. I see all of your clocks at 2.9 3.0 3.1 and I wonder if you are just runnig successful test at those speeds or are you really running 24/7 at those speeds? Fill me in please.

Game's are 100% stable. SuperPi etc. are not the tools to test stability imho, run Prime95 :)

i cant believe that you run those low voltages at such a incredible overclock

something is fishy here.

on my SD i have to run it at 1.55 volt and im still having rounding errors in

prime after 32 minutes :(

my system ran pretty stable until lately ..i havent changed anything and now

i have frequent crashes :( and the prime problem.

i cant believe that you run those low voltages at such a incredible overclock

something is fishy here.

on my SD i have to run it at 1.55 volt and im still having rounding errors in

prime after 32 minutes :(

my system ran pretty stable until lately ..i havent changed anything and now

i have frequent crashes :( and the prime problem.

The KACAE 0602 GPMW is just a great stepping . . . :nod:

Sabrehawk2 !

You run "Lanparty NF3 Ultra D" , that's a big difference .

Vcore voltage is nowhere near the stability it has on the NF4 boards.

I addition to that , The NF3 Ultra-D bioses is really funky and the board behaved much worse than my MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum .

I tried one for 2 weeks before giving up and got a NF4 SLI-DR and a pci-e gfx card .