Sign in to follow this  
tasr

What are your X2 4400 made of?

Alright I just got off the phone with them and they are RMA'ing my s**t, in all fairness they did concur that the mistake was made on their end and they will "hopefully" be shipping me a 610(pleez god pleeezzz...)I have to thank Watsonte for the amazing clock he posted; somehow God spoke through his work and told me that Monacrh shysted me:D

raise a toast to progress kids!

h

What are you talking about?! Are you calculating your HTT freq or something?

That's exactly what he's doing.

I hope you get one too, they are nice overclockers.:)

2.9.....a beautiful number. What does it feel like?:D:D

Thanks for the blessing,icon14.gif

h

Guest Ryn

I have recently purchased a 89W 4400+ with this stepping CCBWE 0609DPMW. I think I'm hitting a wall at 2.7, I can't stabilize it even with 1.55VCore but I can reach 2.65 with only 1.475, do you think a burn-in would help?

I have recently purchased a 89W 4400+ with this stepping CCBWE 0609DPMW. I think I'm hitting a wall at 2.7, I can't stabilize it even with 1.55VCore but I can reach 2.65 with only 1.475, do you think a burn-in would help?

Where did you get it from?

That, is in fact a 110w as far as I know(I have the same stepping...)and 2.7 - 2.73 is the wall.

Guest Ryn
Where did you get it from?

That, is in fact a 110w as far as I know(I have the same stepping...)and 2.7 - 2.73 is the wall.

I got it from Japan. This is an 89W version, ADV4400DAA6CD. If it was an ADA then it's a 110W version.

I got it from Japan. This is an 89W version, ADV4400DAA6CD. If it was an ADA then it's a 110W version.

I have the same stepping and week as Ryn does and my chip also doesn't overclock well. It'll do 2.6Ghz on 1.45 vcore, but I can't even get 2.7Ghz stable with 1.56 vcore. It's just a bad batch I think :(

Of course, 2.6Ghz on 1.45 isn't so bad...I'm not too worried about it.

EDIT: And yes, it is the 89-watt ADV version.