Sign in to follow this  
Hani

amd [email protected] primestable but restarts some times!

ok but which test 1-10???

Test #5 and run it 30-40 times, did you give your BH-5's 3.4v or 3.5v? How fast is your memory running at right now, using any dividers? You should of taken a picture of the memory tab from CPU-Z not the other one, hehee. :)

I run my BH-5 at 237MHz @ 1.5-2-2-0-1T .... don't listen to these yahoos (except flowerking... but he's got exceptional sticks so his numbers are skewed) :).

You've running too few volts on that BH-5 to run at 240MHz IMO. 240 took 3.3v to get prime stable for me. Did you prime with custom settings and 800-900megs being tested?

You should test yours at 2-2-2-5-1T 3.3vdimm and then try memtest #5 for 25 runs then move on to superpi and prime95.

Calling me a Yahoo, okay Google! :P

Well, i remember when i had my 2X512 OCZ DDR400 EL Gold Edition running at 250MHz using 2225 1TCPC @3.5v stable along with the other timings from "Optimized default speeds" setting in the bios. Yeah, will if he's running his ram under 250MHz then 3.3v or something, but sounds like he needs to give it a slight more voltage and he doesn't need any cooling on the BH-5 unless going over 3.4v, right boss?

I cool my Bh-5 regadless of temps out of principle so I wouldn't know. 3.3vdimm sounds pretty normal for BH-5 at that speed.