Dumb Ass Colege

Jas

During my SW dev class yesterday i noticed a rathe rwrecked looking case with the side off and a fe bits and bobs flung inside.

when i asked what was up with it my tearcher says its for the bin, so i offer to carry it out. Any way after pulling all the paper and . out of this thing i find a AMD athlon 2000+ in good condition, a 40gb hdd a CD-RW drive (24x :sleep: ) and a gefore2 32mb card(which i sold)

What the hell are they doing throwing this kind of stuff out

oh and lots of fans

someone else posted that their highschool was ditching stuff too....i need to start roaming outside the nearby schools more often ;)

that was me, that ati all-in-wonder rage 128 Pro (16mb) videocard came in handy as my geforce 3 died.

yeah we thorugh old crap out to but nothing more than a 200 mgz. and we try to salvage floppies and had, and cd's. but we have to thorugh out crap all the time, cuase companies will donate them to the school, for the tax break, and then we have to despose of it even if it is crap. and if we dont except the crap the company looks on us badly and wont give things to us in the future. so it's kinda sucks