My 2 New Additions

Psywar

Well yesterday morn after I got out of work @ 11am My girlfriend and I went out to pick up some new additions to the house..

So here you guys go.. Meet Piper & Damien:

They Kept getting behind the frige so I had to put a blanket up the back and top it off in the back with a board game lol.. I got home today and they climbed up it and where sitting on the shelf.

Edited by Psywar

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Piper up close:

I guess her last owners abused her, she has a few cuts under her eyes.. and her nose is all roughed up.. and right now she is a little scared so she is not used to us yet.. but she will come around :)

Edited by Psywar

and this is my new buddy Damien :) he too was abused.. but not as bad.. it took a day or so.. and he still gets freaked out if I move my hands quickly.. but he hops all over me.. and purrs n stuff.. I like em!

according to my little niece we have a green kitty cat... I do believe she's mistaken

btw that pic was 2 years ago. he's MUCH larger now, but still loves to drive my fiance nuts be getting in the bathtub before she can.

Edited by bigred

he only come a runnin when you open the food bucket in the morning and pour 20lbs of dry dog food in the BIG bowl in the kitchen (3 iguanas, 2 rotts, and 2 shitsu all share the bowl) OR if you start filling up the bathtub OR for cheese. he LOVES cheese of any kind (though he'll eat just about anything you give him)