Sign in to follow this  
kimandsally

Very pleased and happy

Something caught my attention reading through the forum little if next to no people say how pleased they are with their DFI.

Well I'm on my 3rd non have failed I just sold one and still have 2 a SLI-D and a Expert.

From day one I have had nothing but good experiences with them, granted I have had some probelms but all have been found not to be the motherboards.

So lets have some cheer on here please post if your also happy with your DFI. :angel:

I have never had any problems with a DFI board. Even the ones I have tried to kill are still going strong.

i love my DFI SLI-D, i've had absolutely zero problems since i bought it

IMHO the LanParty boards were easily the best boards of 2005

I haven't had time to try my Venus yet, but i'm really looking forward to it

Hi

I'm happy, had an nF2 Infinity and now the nF4 Ultra D. Both have given me hours of pleasure (well almost) and kept me out of the pub.

Regards

I love my system. 1 year and no problems. None. I will be upgrading my whole system next year. Let's see what DFI will have for us then!!

Great it's good to know there's more people like me, I suppose it's like anything only the bad news seems to make the newspapers and television.

But I thought it would be real nice for us to have a good news thread, keep them coming this should be the biggest thread on here.

Guest Blooz1

My nF3 board has been a great introduction to the A64. I've learned a ton!

I'm planning on building another DFI rig, just might take a while.......

Quote: turbo-serve Hi

I'm happy, had an nF2 Infinity and now the nF4 Ultra D. Both have given me hours of pleasure (well almost) and kept me out of the pub.

Regards

I haven't been to the pub in so many years, it's not even funny.

I've been very pleased w/both my "DFI"s. Even though my DC controller was dead on my "Infinity" (I suspect a bad cap.) When I got it.(Ebay) It still outclocked my ahahhhahhhShhhuuuusssshhhh! Scuse me :tooth: But I retired it cause if I add a seconed stick error's at 200.FSB.(Same memory in my nf4 Ultra-D works great! OCDB (See OCDB socket 939)[email protected] 1-1(No divider 2.5-3-3-7 timings) Still my lil' nf2 infinty OC'd the OCDB for 262fsb "See OCDB socket 462).(That was meant only as a temp posting though) So I put the mobile and 6800gt back in the Ahhahhasshhusus!(A7n8x-e del.) and I'm really not happy with that brand of board. It only has 4 or 6(I think It 4 though yeech I'll look again.) main memory timings! And 1.825 is the max vcore I can get even with a good modded bios. What happened to all my timings!!!LOL DFI's rule! Even when they are half cooked.LOL So I'm lookin' for a really "Good" LP-B or another "Ultra Infini'-ho" LOL Nothing else will suffice!(No Messy's(Msi's) or ashushh's!!(Asus's) Can even come close to cuttin' the mustard. Nuthin' outclocks a "DFI" .LOL I'm so happy w/ my "Ultra-D" I could be banned for tellin' ya's.(LOL)

Something caught my attention reading through the forum little if next to no people say how pleased they are with their DFI.

Well I'm on my 3rd non have failed I just sold one and still have 2 a SLI-D and a Expert.

From day one I have had nothing but good experiences with them, granted I have had some probelms but all have been found not to be the motherboards.

So lets have some cheer on here please post if your also happy with your DFI. :angel:

most ppl don't come to forums to say how nice things are. they come to complain. I set up my DFI LP a couple weeks ago, and it's been great. I have ZERO complaints. I'm a very happy customer

Guest viking

the first sytem i ever build was a DFI NF2 revb and its still running and oc potential still impress me 250x10 on air almost as fast as a 3200+ 64bit but dam those fans are noisy

my DFI NF4 ia another thing chipset fan makes a hell a noise like something is hitting the fan specaly when rpm is around 3070

and the board undervolt alot 1.325+123% = 1.55v

same on LDT 1.20 = 1.16v and NB 1.5 = 1.45v

i wounder if its the board thats keeping from getting my amd 4000 sd any higer than 2760mzh stable

most ppl don't come to forums to say how nice things are. they come to complain. I set up my DFI LP a couple weeks ago, and it's been great. I have ZERO complaints. I'm a very happy customer

I agree but I figured all of us like being told at work that we have done a nice job and it's very satisfying on the small occaison that it happens.

So for all the people who run this forum and anyone who works or does anything towards out final product, here's a pat on the back from all the happy customers.