7900GTX overclocking

Apperently RIVA tuner does not support this card yet....

So, how in the hell can I overclock it and push it far.... (on the 7800gtx I could disable the test feature). But now I cannot!

Thx

That's correct, have found the same, scores above the coolbits "detected" setting are equal or slower becasue of throtling, i've left mine on the Coolbits auto settings after experiencing this myself

Just seems, now matter how far I push the clocks... it doesnt effect the scores much.

why is the thread called 7900 gtx overclocking when your, sig say you have 2 7800 gtx 512 megabytes in sli mode? those are 2 different video cards, ones 11nm the others 90nm.

I don’t know how you guys figured out that clocking is not changing anything on the performance but as I use the prog. Rthdribl and run it without overlock I got certain frame rate and that while the rthdribl is running I go to PowerStrip and load up the overclock settings and the frame rate jump’s up by 20 frames. I know there was the threshold conversation in the past but I thought it got fixed already! I’m running a pelti on my GPU so I know that visually the problem still persists. When I look at the temps. in the Nvidia properties the temp. bar is all the way up in the red with idle temps. of 10C below zero. :nod:

Guest Joalaielna

if you have 2 7900gtx's in sli those scores seem low. I got 11,403 in 05 with my one gtx.