0406 DFI NF4 bios files

heh i mean bios... this bios was based off the 3/29 beta biuos i believe

No, this bios is the 406 which he modded. Look on the first post and click "Grab them here" that zip file contains for Venus, Expert and regular.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Tony modded bios is geared mostly for OCZ rams I think so results vary from users to other users. Some have gotten better results and some for the worst and others none. I myself have got a bit of improvement because I was able to lower my vcore a notch from the same cpu speed on the 12/7/05.

Hi Tony,

i have some problems with the original 406 DFI BIOS. After BIOS flash my system crashs with some bluescreens. Allways when RightMark Memory Analyser Quick Test is running, Windows shows following bluescreen message: The error message " USB BUG CODE"

Do you know somthing about this problem?

Is this problem fixed in your mod-version?

Thanks for your support

Flashed Tony' s bios yesterday, I was bored :rolleyes:

Prime was fine for 8h with settings from the bios in my sig (I have to update). Let's see if I can do a little bit more...

Thanks Tony, great bios!

Gipse

Guest ElAguila

I might give this one a try. Right now I am on the 704-2bta and I have my opty 170 at 2.68ghz with the gskill pc3200 ram at 2.5-3-2-9 with a 9:10 divider.

But i am Wonder if 0406BTA is better than 704-2BTA?

I tried both of them and could not find any differences... Both were stable in prime95 and other benchmarks.

Gipse