Reset BIOS?

I went to DFI and grabbed the latest BIOS for my board. Flashed them without a problem, and when it finished had me restart.

*BAM*

I don't get anything now. I have full power to my PC, but nothing shows up visually on the monitor, the monitor doesn't even click like it's gonna turn on. Just nothing.

Is there a way to reset my BIOS? Im currently doing the 'Reset CMOS' thing by switching the jumper. BTW, what is the correct procedure in Resting the CMOS ... my manual just shows where the jumper is located, and its two settings. From what I have read, I think Im supposed to power down the PC, unplug the power supply completely, and then switch the jump to reset and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then move the jumper back, connect power, boot up PC, and load optimized?

I also called DFI (god damn foreign tech support) and he said I might have to send in my BIOS chip which is crap.

Any suggestions or in-sight? Am I able to just buy a new BIOS cihp instead of having to mail it back and forth?

- I unplugged ther power

- Moved jumper over to clear

- Waiting for 15 minutes

- Plugged in power, turned on PC

- BIOS came up

- Loaded the optimized settings

- Saved and Exited

- Went back to the same problem of nothing

I didnt have to resort to the safe boot, but it finally is "back to normal" which right now means it hangs up during the windows install. The fix to this I believe is the Raiding crap with Nvidia.

So now Im in the process of slipstreaming the good Nvidia drivers into my windows CD ... hopefully that fixes my original problem.

Thanks for the help so far!