The Only Use For Mac

Sly_C

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a mac so that I can use iTunes. I wish that apple would hurry up and release the windows version of iTunes. Come on. It could probably be released in its beta stage and still have less bugs than windows.

The 2nd rule of economics is that humans seek to fulfill

their desires w/ the least ammount of excertion...

in other words:

download kazaa lite for god sakes!!!

i don't think themexp has that boot screen but i can't remember where i found it...but i'll look for ya, if i can't find what u could do is use the pic i posted and download a program called bootxp at bootxp.net and transform the picture into the boot screen

Edited by Sly_C

lol yeah my friend has map just for music and web browsing and its cheap as hell and really easy to us and set up. or so he sayz......

I know you're not talking about my precious, Kellen.

Mac's are very good for graphical applications and 3D rendering stuff.Windows, on the other hand, is more for business and words and 2D graphical stuff.

I take pride in my G3 333MHz iMac, thank you very much.

itunes is coming for PC soon. thier whole $1 LEGAL download idea has sold so well to the mac community that they think it'll sell to the more savy less financially stupid people (cmon would you spend that much on a comp that does so little? they do). personally as an ipod owner I don't even use the darn mac software. I still use xplay and dl songs from where ever I can get them.

okay I'll admit it I DO own a powermac g4 dual 1ghz :( it hasn't seen the light of day in close to a year... but hey it was there for 2 things. a study aid for my MAC+ certs, and to do a little playing around

Poor 'ol Apple Mac's/Mac users, they're as popular as volvo drivers  :P

You better not be dissing on Volvos... they are really good cars... and I don't know what everyone has against Macs, they are the BEST for video editing, I HATE using pcs for video editing. I also wish I could get a G5 for my video production class, would make things a lot easier.

Edited by Ghost2520

okay I'll admit it I DO own a powermac g4 dual 1ghz :( it hasn't seen the light of day in close to a year... but hey it was there for 2 things. a study aid for my MAC+ certs, and to do a little playing around

how much you looking forfor that?