Astounding stuff I saw today

Just saw some revolutionary engineering firsthand.

I was in a metal fabrication shop in Bainbridge GA today and I saw the future.

*(We broke the boats rudder and drove up this morning and we fabricated a new one at the same shop)

We will install new rudder tomorrow..... *(Prays)

Anyway, The friend explained it to us and I saw the motor run and it was NOT petrol / gas operated . He said (and I quote this from just after we grasped the operating principles) “A couple of country boys like you can understand the concept whereas I have explained it to engineers during the patent searches and they still were clueless.”

When he presented the issue and the solution, I was close with my thoughts on what it took to resolve the issue, but I was wrong. Alas, his brilliant solution was simple and elegant. He is going to Brazil (first wave of implementation) and then to America if the Automakers do not tie him up in court and litigation.

I was flabbergasted, astounded and amazed. It will revolutionize the engine and all the hippies can throw their pseudo earth friendly battery cars into the recycle bin where they belong. *(after all it still takes more energy and raw materials to make a battery than you can ever recover or justify IMHO.)

Anyway, I am not even sworn to secrecy but I have known him for years and won't breach the trust of friends.

The patents have been filed and hopefully one day it will help ease our dependence on oil. This is not BS people. I am serious though I cannot reveal any details.

Interestingly enough FOX had a story on this topic today that we heard on the way up to GA. And that is as much as I can say.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps: this better not be stupid like that "segway" that was so super secret and no one would say a word and then when the segway came out, we all rolled on the floor laughing at just how stupid it was and how no one would ever use one...and guess what? Segways are still stupid and no one uses them lol.

lol what is the use of posting this if you aren't going to tell us what it is?

Indeed, I am intrigued.

ps: this better not be stupid like that "segway" that was so super secret and no one would say a word and then when the segway came out, we all rolled on the floor laughing at just how stupid it was and how no one would ever use one...and guess what? Segways are still stupid and no one uses them lol.

Can't believe Iowa State actually paid money for one of those damn things...

On second thought I guess i can believe it. :rolleyes:

The repercussions is unthinkable when oil driven engines do not need oil based fuel to run them no more. Dependency on them will decrease dramaticaly. Its just a matter of time till something comes along to replace it.

You know what I saw today?

Two hobos, one male and one female, naked and passed out on the sidewalk.

I live in a town where there aren't many homeless, so needless to say, I ran. I was with some buddies so we called the cops and they were taken to jail.

I just about threw up . . .

Well, being a chemical engineer, there are many things that are more eco-friendly than oil and coal for power. They just cost a lot more than oil or coal.

As to hobos, I once saw a dirty naked stinking hobo taking a shower at our university pool. I nearly threw up from the stench of him.

I was just back after visiting friends in the neighborhood and was thinking of putting a nevermind tag on it because the technology probably won't be here for 5 years.

No A_G, not a sales pitch, its a motor that burns any fuel. *(in a manner of speaking and not its true and specific design leap that allows it to do so.)

Anyway, it will be 5 years and mayhaps you will recollect this thread and go damn, that dude was right.

Not that I am trending and forcasting what I think will be invented/ implemented, (Hari Seldon and the Foundation series Isaac Asimov anyone ?) but I saw it with my own eyes and dispite my reluctance to provide detail, I figured this quaint (if I may) little corner of the web might find it interesting despite my lack of detail.

The patents have recently been filed. If *(when) they are approved, I will be at liberty to include detail, but I will not divulge anything before then.

You should read the book "Voodoo Science " by Robert Park. Alot of "unlimited energy"and "free energy" type inventions are addressed. Not to just doubt you without knowning anything about this...... also.. fox news.. ehh

Googled the book. I am still waiting on the next cold fusion hoax, but remain hopeful, though doubtfull I will see it in my lifetime. This however, I saw operate before my very eyes.

Fox ? The story could have been on PBS or Fox.... but I think it was fox. We listen and laugh at the bias in most media and those were part of todays XM radio diet. I promised a long time ago to leave politics out of my discussions on this webpage and I will continue to do so. :)

Book looks like a good read though. This one is totally NON PC and against the grain and a bio of a maverick genius just like our friend in GA.

The Legend of Mercury Marine, (the story of) Carl Kiekhaefer

Its the story of mercury outboards and is an homage to the drive determination and will to succeed of one man. *(oh and he was a first class lunatic, so its a great read.)

patents you say eh? more than likely they will get shot down because someone somewhere up top will have a hand in the oil industry. weve all grown up on those consipircy theories. you know like the carberator invented back in the 50s that got 100mpg, or the potato powered car. that stuff is al possible but were is it? sititng in a tech manual collecting dust because of a corrupt system that rapes the everyday common man for his dollar.....at last till all the oil dries up.