Fine Tuning Help

nobody

So I have my system pretty set

312 x9 = 2808Mhz @ 1.5v(in BIOS), 1.47v(in S.G. and CPU-Z)

3xHTT multi

Memory is running 280Mhz with the following settings:

A-3-3-8-3-7-2-2-2-3-3120-A-E-A-0-A-A-A-N-A-256cycles-D-16x-07x-D(4-bursts)

Does anyone see anything that can be tightened or fine tuned specifically with this PC3200 Crucial Ballistix, DRAM voltage set to 2.85 (+.02 if not 3.02v Enabled), so 2.9v in BIOS, 2.86v according to S.G.

** i'd tell you what BIOS i am running, but i cant figure out where to see the version number and the screen that shows it goes by far far too fast to see it

thanks, yeah, i had that EVGA NF41 mobo, and it was nice, but it had me limited to 300x9 at 1.5v, and because of the limited memory dividers, i was forced to run my memory at 250Mhz, but this DFI board unlocked things nicely

i got clued in on the stepping by a guy on the steampowered forums who also had a CCB1E 0550VPMW running 2.8Ghz, luckily i live in Atlanta, so i dropped by MonarchComputers and asked for an OEM 165 and fate dropped a CCB1E 0550VPWM right in my hand the first try

I think that is good enough to be honest with you. Might want to go 2GB kit soon and try getting some good quility ram to overclock at 280MHz+ maybe just a suggestions. I got the Opteron 165 Retail about 2 weeks ago from Monarchcomputers.com and got the 0551 stepping, damn you!