Is my board dead?

I'm trying to determine whether either my CPU or my board is dead, or hopefully, neither. Had to refill my water loop and after leaktesting I went to turn on the power yet nothing happened, no beeps, no fans spinning up, and none of the diagnostic LEDs work.

Tried clearing my CMOS by pulling the power cord and removing the battery, still nothing. Tried fixing all of my connections, still nothing. I see the RAM power LED and stand-by power LED are still working however.

I did accidently bend a few of the front panel pins, specifically the power led and hard drive led pins when I was doing a bit of rewiring but I doubt that could lead to any issues. Right now I'm going to pull everything out and set it all up on the workbench and see if I can narrow down the problem

Any suggestions would be nice

When you cleared cmos did you bother to move the cmos jumper? I believe it's necessary..

This "feature" has saved me alot of times, although it's no fun to reach into the case and move it..

well thankfully it seems as though my board was being grounded out by my motherboard tray, or at least that's what it looks like right now

pulled everything out and set up my board, CPU, GPU and RAM and the chipset fan spun up which I assume is an indication that the board is working...I will keep working my way up now and hope everything works

Well my board is fine, but now another issue has come up

I'm getting artifacts from my GPU immediately upon startup. I can't check my GPU temperature considering the visual issues but I it shouldn't be overheating considering it's under water plus I have BGAsinks on the VRAM plus I have a fan blowing over the PCB...I had all of the drivers installed so that's not the issue either

I can make out on the start-up screen it says my computer is running in safe and I need to go into the BIOS and tweak my clock frequencies...I've managed to both get in the BIOS and restore optimized defaults as well as reset the CMOS and this message does not go away, I know my CPU isn't overheating as the health stats list it as 22C

Any ideas?