GSkill RAM for UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert

Insolence

Noob to thsi forum, didnt know whether to put this under NF4 Expert or what

Will G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC4000 {http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231021}

most likely work with the UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert?

Yes, i realize its not on the DFI Recommended list, however, it looks like good 2GB RAM and id rather not have fourDIMMS.

Will it most likely work?

I second red sky's statement. That ram will do wonders to your gaming experiance.

BTW, I recomend creating a sig with what you plan on building, it will keep the mods happy.

thx for the notice. Just fixed it. A real to-be-beauty ain't it?

Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro CPU HSF

Great Choice! Just installed this last week. I love it. Right now on normal load my temp is at 28C. Haven't tested under full load though. Best part is that its nearly inaudible.

FSP FX600-GLN PSU

Never heard of that psu. Done any research on it?

Great Choice! Just installed this last week. I love it. Right now on normal load my temp is at 28C. Haven't tested under full load though. Best part is that its nearly inaudible.

Never heard of that psu. Done any research on it?

yeah, its one of nVidia's SLI Certified/ATI's Crossfire Certified PSUs. It has 4 12V rails with 15A on each, and is quiet, too.

Heh, i read CustomPC mag, helps out a lot. They <3 DFI.

Yes but when they sli certify they do not take into account all the extra crap a user may have in his configuraton. And with these in SLi >> 2 7900GTX in SLI << you would do yourself one huge favor to get this one instead. http://www.fsp-group.com/english/1_product...id=98&proid=462 You have no idea how much current those cards will actually draw and at original purchase time is the time to spend the other 20 bucks or so and not have trouble and then have to mail a [email protected] power supply back to swap for another.

You have been as specifically advised as I know how.

RGone...

Yes but when they sli certify they do not take into account all the extra crap a user may have in his configuraton. And with these in SLi >> 2 7900GTX in SLI << you would do yourself one huge favor to get this one instead. http://www.fsp-group.com/english/1_product...id=98&proid=462 You have no idea how much current those cards will actually draw and at original purchase time is the time to spend the other 20 bucks or so and not have trouble and then have to mail a [email protected] power supply back to swap for another.

You have been as specifically advised as I know how.

RGone...

well, thx for the notice, but u see... only three of the PSUs recommended are over 650... the minority... and i guessed 700W was overdoing it.

Guest Timmay

Not wanting to argue with the mods (trembels in fear) The 7900GT's only draw 64 watts of power, much less then a 7800GTX and i think even less then a 7800GT. Surley that PSU would be fine.

But I do agree, its better to have a stronger PSU then you need. (slightly - Don't over do it - 1KW :nod: )